Hema maps, turn off tracks?

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 28, 2016 at 22:55
ThreadID: 133103 Views:2813 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi, I have Hema maps 4wd app on my iPad and have a few tracks loaded on it. Is there a way to turn off a "track" if you don't want to see it on the map, or do I need to delete the ones I don't want to see?

The reason I ask is because I have a few at the moment around the the WA gold fields like the Holland track, Wood lines track and some of the treks north of Kalgoorlie and it starts getting confusing with lots of red flags and lines on the map as to which trek is which.

Cheers,

Mark
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Rowdy6032 (WA) - Friday, Jul 29, 2016 at 17:32

Friday, Jul 29, 2016 at 17:32
Hi Mark

This might help

X
Clear Track button

Whichever track is currently loaded in the indicated slot will be cleared from the map when the Clear Track button on the track toolbar is tapped.
TIP Track files which have been exported / saved to the OziExplorer Data folder on the SD card cannot be deleted using this function. All it does is remove that track data from the map display. i.e. You could have a saved or exported track file on your SD card, activate slot 3, load the selected track log, view it overlaid on the map, then clear it, and the displayed track log will be removed from view, leaving the saved track log file as it was on the SD card.
AnswerID: 602912

Sponsored Links