Article Review: ExplorOz Traveller App

My Article Rating: My Rating 5/5

I have used this on my adventure from Perth, Newman, Nullagine, Marble Bar, Rudall River NP, Newman and back to Perth. Great maps, easy use, love the way it tracks your travels in the back ground. I like my Hema map applications, but this Exploroz app is easier to use. One thing I would like to see is when using the app for navigation, would be great if the app kept the Ipad open and not allow to sleep.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Monday, Aug 08, 2016 at 18:43

Monday, Aug 08, 2016 at 18:43
Hi John,
Thanks for the feedback. The option you are asking for is already in the app. On the home screen click the admin icon in the upper right hand side (the cog icon) and then on the settings screen (which you will be presented with) simply turn on the Keep Awake option and presto in any Map view the screen will not sleep and keep the map in view at all times.
David

BTW: Would you be so kind as to also post a review into the app store as this will help us and others when making an app selection in the store.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 603197

Follow Up By: Member - John M50 - Tuesday, Aug 09, 2016 at 05:02

Tuesday, Aug 09, 2016 at 05:02
Hi David, I will certainly add comments when I get back to civilization at the end of the month. Thanks for prompt reply on the Sleep function. I knew it would be in there somewhere.
FollowupID: 872869

Reply By: Norm C (WA) - Monday, Aug 08, 2016 at 21:54

Monday, Aug 08, 2016 at 21:54
Might be a dumb question but
What and where would I find the ExplorOz Traveller App
Thanks Norm
AnswerID: 603203

Reply By: Norm C (WA) - Monday, Aug 08, 2016 at 23:04

Monday, Aug 08, 2016 at 23:04
Never mind Found it under my reply
The things you find when you open your eyes and look.
AnswerID: 603209

Sponsored Links