Article Comment: ExplorOz Traveller App

I have downloaded the app and purchased the Premium Offline Map Pack. The map pack appears to have not downloaded although I have been charged for it. Attempting to download it again does nothing as I seem to be locked out of making the in app purchase. Would appreciate any solutions suggestions to get the pack onto the iPad.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Tuesday, Aug 09, 2016 at 00:12

Tuesday, Aug 09, 2016 at 00:12
Yes Mike sorry - if you have v1.9.1 then this had a missing line of code that was causing the in-app map purchase to not tag through to your profile. We fixed this today and released v1.9.3 to the stores which Android users are already using and saying has fixed the problem. For iOS users the store takes a little longer to release the updates but it should be there for you tomorrow morning.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 603213

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Tuesday, Aug 09, 2016 at 17:22

Tuesday, Aug 09, 2016 at 17:22
Mike,

Just to further followup with you the Android apps should now be fully solved the iPad & iPhone users are still awaiting Apple App Approval - we submitted for approval yesterday and normally it happens overnight but sometimes takes a little longer. We really expect this to be completed overnight tonight and ready for auto update/download on your devices.

If you have a urgent requirement please let us know I can flag the account manually but to be 100% sure we would need to see the app store receipt (email to david at exploroz.com) however as mentioned we really expect Apple approval to be complete in the next 12 hours or so.

Very sorry for the trouble and delay.
David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 603237

Follow Up By: Member - Mike S (VIC) - Wednesday, Aug 10, 2016 at 09:53

Wednesday, Aug 10, 2016 at 09:53
Hi David & Michelle,
Apple have released the updated App. The Maps are downloading so all looks good.
Looking forward to exploring the App and better still using it on our future travels.

Thanking you
Cheers
Mike

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 872906

Reply By: Tjukayirla Roadhouse - Thursday, Aug 18, 2016 at 13:54

Thursday, Aug 18, 2016 at 13:54
G'day David and Michelle, not sure f there is still an issue or if my technical disabilities are the issue, but I downloaded the 577 offline map but it doesn't seem to be showing? (iphone) could I be doing something wrong?

Cheers
Al
AnswerID: 603496

Sponsored Links