Hema Navigator HN7

Submitted: Friday, Nov 18, 2016 at 14:46
ThreadID: 133790 Views:2937 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Just brought the above mentioned unit and believe I need ( WINDOWS MOBILE DEVICE CENTER ) FOR WINDOWS 7 64 BIT to down load my maps onto the computer ,where and how do I get it tried Hema Site found a heap of other stuff Googled and that much crap came up and not sure if I trust what I am looking at

Any help would be appreciated
Terry
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Friday, Nov 18, 2016 at 19:50

Friday, Nov 18, 2016 at 19:50
Hi Terry

You do not have to do that and if you do this, you will have no problems.

Create a folder on your computer and name it, eg....Hema Maps.

Take out the micro SD card from the HN7 and put it into the supplied card adapter.

Place the now SD card into your computer and open the file on the card were it states Maps.

Copy the maps that you want onto your computer into the new folder that you have just created, but take special note where you have the folder located.

When complete, open OziExplorer, go to load new maps, scroll to the location where you have the new folder, select the map you want to view and you will be up and running.

Cheers

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 605997

Follow Up By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Friday, Nov 18, 2016 at 19:56

Friday, Nov 18, 2016 at 19:56
ps Terry

I should have also stated, but if you have good detailed Topo maps that you want to use in the HN7, do the reverse and copy the map or maps into the map folder for the Hema and you will now be able to add to your map database on the HN7.

The only other thing that I have done was upgrade the micro sd cars to the biggest that the HN7 can read, copy all files from the old card and add them to the new upgraded card.

All the best.

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 875759

Reply By: Member - Terry. G (TAS) - Saturday, Nov 19, 2016 at 22:43

Saturday, Nov 19, 2016 at 22:43
Stephen
Thank you very much for your help and assistance , now we will just see if we can put it all together and make some thing out of it all
Again thank you
Terry
AnswerID: 606017

Sponsored Links