Shop Review: Aquacube RV Digital Water Heater

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 2/5

Hi,
Sorry but BCF, and many other camping stores, are sell this product off the self for $299 and below. Not saving that much through you :-( , and it's immediately available, or at least from a store near me.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Adele - Thursday, Nov 24, 2016 at 20:16

Thursday, Nov 24, 2016 at 20:16
Hi Wayne, I have just had a look, and yes BCF do have these products for $299, however I have just had a look at what their freight cost to ship to my address (in the Pilbara) is, and they want to charge me $159.95 for freight. We cap our freight at $19.95 Australia-Wide, and as we are aware a lot of our customers are in regional/remote areas where they do not have a store such as BCF nearby, we thought that if we could offer the unit at a similar/slightly lower price it would give these customers the option to get this product without having to pay a huge amount to have it delivered. The only caveat that allows us to offer cheaper shipping is that we have pre-orders a few days in advance. There isn't a huge delay, these items will be shipped by next Friday at the very latest (will be even earlier if we get a decent number of orders over the weekend).
Online Shop- Adele

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 606175

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Thursday, Nov 24, 2016 at 21:26

Thursday, Nov 24, 2016 at 21:26
Yeah what Adele said but also buying from BCF does not help us keep the site running either.

So the deal was the best we could do in terms of price (BCF buy a lot of units of course) coupled with the best shipping costs for this in the country.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 606177

Sponsored Links