Stolen Vehicle

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 18:16
ThreadID: 13395 Views:2411 Replies:6 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Any help finding this vehicle or parts much appreciated this fellow is devastated, as we all would be!.

STOLEN
( approx 4 am Tuesday morn. The following vehicle was stolen ffrom the garage of the owner while he was at work.) This car was stolen from Wallan which is about 1/2 an hour from the city along the Hume Hwy. Melb.

NISSAN PATROL - GQ 88 DX TURBO DEISEL - SILVER - LWB. Rego DPL 298

GU wheels, New high mount 8000lb winch, New winch bullbar, Long range fuel tank & Water Tanks, Aerotek seats, Pioneer CD Player, Garmin 12xl GPS, ARB Roofrack (new model) GME UHF Radio, ARB Rear bar,Blue Tongue Compressor, 4 Core Radiator, Dual Batteries, DTS Turbo with garrett charger, Factory Nissan disc brake & diff lock rear end, 3" mandrel bent exhaust system, Inverter 12v to 240 v, Copmplete mechanics tool kit, High lift & bumper mount, Raised suspension, IPF driving and head lights and looms, 285 BFG muddies (brand new).

This vehicle had a 2002 Deserts Parks Pass sticker on the front windscreen, along with stickers of Bushtrek 4wd Club, a blue Channel 10 UHF radio sticker, & simex sticker.

The owner was repairing the shockers and it was driven off a jack and is missing one front shocker. Another vehicle was actually hot wired and moved out of the way to gain access to the 4wd, so these mongrels knew what they were after!! The rearof the roof has probably got damaged as this car was physically driven through the garage door which was padlocked. Also the drivers door is patched in undercoat.

If you hear or see anything that may help in locating this vehicle or any parts that you may see or hear being sold PLEASE contact Mark Cox on 5783-1730 or Mob 0409-806186 it would be much appreciated.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: NathanK - Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 18:26

Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 18:26
all i can say is..... damn. that sounds like a beast! i'd be spewin'!!!
AnswerID: 61372

Reply By: Member - Jeff M (WA) - Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 19:14

Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 19:14
It makes you feel sick doesn't it...
My mate had his Kingswood parked on the grass at the front of my house on Saturday night, a stolen car came round the courner and took it with them, moved it about 5 metres while it was in park (auto) and with the handbrake on. Wrote it off, he didn't have insurance as it was a kingswood (need more explanation?). They drove off (stuff knows how, their car must have been trashed) and the cops didn't even want to know about it. We followed their oil trail for ages but it eventually dried up, must have been a seized motor somewhere down the line, but we couldn't find the bastards. The whole suburb was trash though, signs run over, burn outs in the front yards etc.

But don't get caught going 5 k's over the speed limit guys, that's breaking the law you know... Unless you're in a stolen car, cos then you can steal, speed, rape and kill with no problems because it's just too hard for the police to look for you, they are obviously too busy setting up speed cameras.
AnswerID: 61385

Follow Up By: Member - Pesty (SA) - Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 19:23

Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 19:23
Please dont be so cinical, police are there to raise much needed revenue, not to catch theives and criminals and keep law and order.
FollowupID: 322852

Follow Up By: Member - Jeff M (WA) - Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 19:33

Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 19:33
LOL, when I first started reading your reply I thought you were being serious, was gearing up to give you a long winded tail of all my bad experiences with police! :-)
It's funny how you can get a police car rock up to your house when you and three mates are playing cards out under your patio at midnight and get told to keep it down (WTF) but when you see carnage all over the front yard and street and there is thousands of dollars of damage they tell you that you have to go to a police station to make a report as they "are to busy to attend a traffic accident" if no one is injured.....
W. T. F.
Looks like I'll be fitting ANOTHER camera to my house, this one looking over the front verge. When will we have to stop spending money so that we can feel safe in our own homes?
FollowupID: 322859

Follow Up By: Truckster (Vic) - Thursday, Jun 03, 2004 at 01:24

Thursday, Jun 03, 2004 at 01:24
LOL love it Pesty!

Im like jeff.. was thinkin wtf!

Jeff.. I think we can all tell many long winded tails of all bad experiences with police..

Not many good ones though...
FollowupID: 322918

Reply By: Member Eric - Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 19:31

Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 19:31
Sorry to say but this was a target vehicle . I would keep an eye out around the workshop that it was fixed at . Please post pic's of the car if he has any , the only way you will find anything will be through parts, so i guess he need to keep a eye out in the trading post and other 4by;s in the area .

Best of luck , I know how it feels
AnswerID: 61392

Reply By: Rick Blaine - Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 19:48

Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 19:48
Yeah, a bastard of an act... lowlife that perpertrate these crimes get of with a warning or suspended sentence or a bond...reminds me about the elderly Canberran resident who had a burgular bailed up with a spade... phoned for police assistance and told that it will be about an hour.... she phoned again and said dont worry I smashed his knee with the spade... cops arrived in nanoseconds...
AnswerID: 61399

Reply By: Member -Bob & Lex (Sydney) - Thursday, Jun 03, 2004 at 17:28

Thursday, Jun 03, 2004 at 17:28
They told me if I caught someone in the house after we got burgaled to beat the s**t out of them , through them in the gutter than call them to collect the remains as they would want them for something else anyway ( but I know nothing ) .
AnswerID: 61525

Reply By: G.T. - Monday, Jun 07, 2004 at 16:06

Monday, Jun 07, 2004 at 16:06
Just a thought -- why not put a `wanted to buy ` advt in your local paper , trader etc for some of the accessories that have been stolen. Add a couple of fictional ones as well so as to cover your advt so as not to arouse suspicion. May get a result, maybe not if it they are being fitted to the burgular`s vehicle. Regards G.T.
AnswerID: 62080

Sponsored Links