Solar lights

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 20:46
ThreadID: 13401 Views:1671 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have today bought a set of 4 solar lights for $20 at the Warehouse (clints) to strip the gutz out of so that I can use them to light around my van at night. Also bought a teensy weensy solar panel to power the exhaust fan for the van fridge seems to work well I can turn the thermostat down to about 4 and still keep my champagne icy cold....Now of course the big question is why bother doing this if SWMBO will only stay at ***** van parks with 240 v power....answer is simple it gives me an excuse to be outside while she remains with the telephone reciever firmly superglued to her shell like ear....We are now discussing the merits of taking a breadmaker away with us.....If you get near an annexe emmiting the aroma of fresh baked bread it will be us
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Banjo - Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 21:05

Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 21:05
Go on...admit it....you're just a 'gadjet man'....well....so am I ! :o)
AnswerID: 61421

Reply By: Member - Pesty (SA) - Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 22:44

Wednesday, Jun 02, 2004 at 22:44
Rick good idea taking the bread maker, father in law who spends 6-9 months of year grey nomading always has his, he hates commercial bread, he got rained in a few years ago at paradise creek and there were 8 lads in 2 4wds also stuck there for a few days and they had fridges full of whiting fillets and no bread so fresh hot loaves were swapped for whiting, he was rapped.
AnswerID: 61444

Reply By: bruce - Thursday, Jun 03, 2004 at 12:39

Thursday, Jun 03, 2004 at 12:39
You certainly will not regret taking a bread maker away with you , especially if you get to somewhat outback places....the bread that they sell in some places is frozen and when thawed tastes like chaff...wish we had had one when we went on our trip around the block a few years back...cheers
AnswerID: 61485

Sponsored Links