Trying to contact a member.

Submitted: Thursday, Jun 03, 2004 at 23:38
ThreadID: 13443 Views:1347 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

Back last year in about October/November I bought a Roof Console off a member of this forum for my 75Series TroopCarrier, now I can't remember his name or online name but I know he lives out Penrith Way. Now this fella was saying to me that he would be selling his Full Length Roof Basket which has shovel holders, etc on it some time soon and that if I was interested to contact him, well that is what I am trying to do now.

To maybe re-jog your memory, my name is Shaun and I had a mate with me Geoff, I paid $150 for the overhead console and you were selling this console on behalf of a friend.

So if you still have the Roof Basket for sale please contact me at sjobarkerAToptushome.com.au or if anyone else has one they want to sell please also contact me.

Thanks

P.S sorry I can't remember who you are.

Shaun
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Baz (NSW) - Friday, Jun 04, 2004 at 13:22

Friday, Jun 04, 2004 at 13:22
Do a search using some words that you spoke about like what you bought off him. Up the top is the search thingy click on archive both then put in the info then do your search.

Baz.
AnswerID: 61665

Reply By: HoldenSS - Saturday, Jun 05, 2004 at 13:38

Saturday, Jun 05, 2004 at 13:38
Hi,

Yeah the only prob is that he had a 4sale ad in the trader section and I clicked send email on that, so there wasn't any posts put up about it.

I have been thinking real hard and I think the guys name was Bob from St Mary's so if anyone knows him, and I think he had a 78 Series troopy but it may have been a 75 but pretty sure it was a 78.

Thanks Everyone

Shaun
AnswerID: 61826

Sponsored Links