Permit info

G'day all.
Just looking for info on various permits, my youngest is doing a trip, leaving Perth, heading to Kalumburu and Honey Moon Bay, and ending up in Cape York, via Weipa, and looking at camping around Pennefather River, are permits required for these areas, if so, where is the best place to start looking to sort these out. He knows about north of the Jardine River, its the others he is unsure of..
He has also been told, to get home via the Great Central Road, he can pick up a permit from Alice Springs on the way through, any info on any of these would be greatly appreciate... the trip kicks off in May, and not sure on exact dates, for where he will be, at a certain time.. thanks for any info... cheers all. Odog
Some people want it to happen, some people wish it could happen, others make it happen!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Idler Chris - Wednesday, Mar 15, 2017 at 20:26

Wednesday, Mar 15, 2017 at 20:26
Enter "Permits" into the search box of this site.
What other people think of me is none of my business.
Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 609403

Reply By: Gramps - Wednesday, Mar 15, 2017 at 20:35

Wednesday, Mar 15, 2017 at 20:35
Another way to find out is via the Places section on Exploroz.

Regards
AnswerID: 609404

Reply By: Member - Odog - Thursday, Mar 16, 2017 at 09:09

Thursday, Mar 16, 2017 at 09:09
Sorry guys, google is my friend... think found what I'm looking for.. cheers
Some people want it to happen, some people wish it could happen, others make it happen!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 609410

Reply By: carl h2 - Thursday, Mar 16, 2017 at 17:46

Thursday, Mar 16, 2017 at 17:46
G'day odog you need a Entry permit for Kalumburu. http://www.daa.wa.gov.au/land/entry-permits/apply-for-a-permit/
AnswerID: 609421

Sponsored Links