Blog Review: Arden Hills Self Drive 4WD Track - Quorn

My Blog Rating: My Rating 5/5

I love your enthusiasm for the Flinders Stephen.
Every time I read one of your blogs, I want to pack the Patrol and get back there!
You are an inspiration!
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Friday, Jun 23, 2017 at 07:47

Friday, Jun 23, 2017 at 07:47
Hi Michael

Thanks for those very kind words, and that is what I am trying to achieve, to get more readers to head to Quorn and tackle this unreal drive.

This little known drive puts many of the other well known drives to shame and makes them look like a walk in the park.

This drive is a true four wheel drive and as I mentioned in the blog, will test both driver and vehicle.

Next time you are passing through the lower Flinders, make sure that you do not overlook this drive and with the added bonus that there is a camping area at the end of the drive.

Cheers and thanks for your reply.

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 612044

Reply By: Member - Jack - Monday, Jul 03, 2017 at 19:36

Monday, Jul 03, 2017 at 19:36
Every time I read one of Stephen's blogs it ends up costing me money !!!!! We are off to the Flinders at the end of this month ... again ...
The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get. (Lewis Carroll-Alice In Wonderland)

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 612305

Reply By: GarryR - Saturday, Jul 15, 2017 at 14:20

Saturday, Jul 15, 2017 at 14:20
Hi Stephen, always love reading your blogs and try to then follow it on the map. You mentioned this drive will test both driver and car hence my question to you. As I am not a fool hardy person, is this drive you mentioned capable of being drive by just 1 vechile, or do you recommend a minimum of 2 vechiles. I do travel solo generally but, I may be able to convince my son in law to come. Do you also recommend towing an offroad camper on this track, or is it a track to do once you have set up base camp, Your opinion would be appreciated. Garry
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 612530

Sponsored Links