lcool forum

Submitted: Friday, Sep 08, 2017 at 16:02
ThreadID: 135541 Views:3252 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi forumites, can somebody who is on the lcool forum help me out. I am having trouble logging in. I changed my email address and it has all gone bush, not that going bush is a bad thing. Anyway, the message tells me to contact the forum admin about my issues logging in, and I can't do that because I can't log in! Can somebody send a message, my user name is 'dublediff' email address old 'e.orourke@optusnet.com.au'

cheers.eric.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: kgarn - Friday, Sep 08, 2017 at 16:45

Friday, Sep 08, 2017 at 16:45
Try sending an email to

admin@lcool.org

Ken
AnswerID: 613619

Reply By: Member - Boobook - Saturday, Sep 09, 2017 at 06:20

Saturday, Sep 09, 2017 at 06:20
From the forum.

Any e-mail address changes can be made on your "profile" page (click the word "Profile" at the top right of every forum page).

However be mindful that when this is done, you will be locked out of your account until Admin enable it again.

If you have difficulty in logging back in, please contact the Admin team: admin@lcool.org
AnswerID: 613625

Follow Up By: Nomadic Navara - Saturday, Sep 09, 2017 at 09:20

Saturday, Sep 09, 2017 at 09:20
That information applies to every forum, bank account, gov websites and everything else where you have provided an email address. You should change them all when you change your address and do it before you let your old address die. I suggest you ferret out all those other sites and get the email address changed before you have any trouble logging onto them.

PeterD
Retired radio and electronics technician

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 884130

Sponsored Links