Car topper

Submitted: Saturday, Dec 30, 2017 at 17:03
ThreadID: 136034 Views:2104 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Gday guys, i trek with a urbo diesal cruiser , kimberly camper and a boat loader with a 12 ft sea jay nomad up top. Its a great unit goes anywere but not sure about taking the tinnie and outboard up fraser and over to coongul crk to camp and fish, znyone tried a topper up there before!? Note. I have done fraser couple times with the kimberly easy but not the tinnie and outboard. 18hp tohatsu
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: gbc - Sunday, Dec 31, 2017 at 12:46

Sunday, Dec 31, 2017 at 12:46
Coongul is very tide dependent so you don’t get a whole lot of time on the water. It is nice enough for an explore but unless you go offshore fishing a boat doesn’t get you many more options than land based in that system. There is the odd mud crab but you work very hard for them. Take plenty of bug spray if the wind is south east, watch for weed under the beach sand if it has been blowing north or anything west, take the right hand track towing the camper back across the island when you hit the awinya creek track junction.
AnswerID: 615834

Follow Up By: Member - shano s - Sunday, Dec 31, 2017 at 15:42

Sunday, Dec 31, 2017 at 15:42
Yeah i know my way around there i lived river heads 5 years and fished and 4wd the bay and island a lot just havnt taken the car topper out there
FollowupID: 886923

Sponsored Links