2018 Exploreoz

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:07
ThreadID: 136269 Views:1716 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I've update to 2018 App and when I download the new offline maps it shows downloaded but there are no tiles and I can not view any maps offline. I've followed the instruction as per the email but no joy, anybody have a similar problem or I'm am missing something?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Rod N (QLD) - Tuesday, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:37

Tuesday, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:37
I had a similar problem with the ECW maps for OziExplorer on a laptop. The links were black indicating I could download by clicking them. They then went green indicating they had been downloaded but I could not locate the files on my laptop. The instructions said I could click the green links to download them again but it didn't work.
I eventually right clicked the links and 'saved target as'.
AnswerID: 616884

Reply By: Mick O - Tuesday, Feb 13, 2018 at 15:32

Tuesday, Feb 13, 2018 at 15:32
Trevor you might get a quicker response by following the 'Help' instructions that were issued in the most recent newsletter. There are links to live chat in the newsletter.

HOW DO I TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS?

If you have any further questions or need assistance please use the Live Chat system on our website to connect with Michelle. Otherwise send an email to info@exploroz.com

Please be patient during the launch period as Michelle is the sole staff member able to respond to queries. Michelle is located in our Perth admin office and works part-time Monday - Thursday from 8:30am - 3:30pm.

I'm sure Michelle will get you sorted pretty quick.

Good luck

Mick
''We knew from the experience of well-known travelers that the
trip would doubtless be attended with much hardship.''
Richard Maurice - 1903

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 616892

Reply By: terryt - Wednesday, Feb 14, 2018 at 06:57

Wednesday, Feb 14, 2018 at 06:57
Same thing happened to me. I ended up doing a factory reset on my Samsung S5 and then putting everything back on. Probably overkill but I couldn't get a response from EO and it was before the email came out. Was a good opportunity to clean up what apps I had.
AnswerID: 616910

Sponsored Links