Blog Comment: Nhulunbuy and Surrounding Area

A great write up after reading both blogs you have made up my mind to go.
With all that info at the push of a button it has been real real easy to do some home work, with all the links it was easy as,I will not go until about June/July thinking of camping at Lodge and do day trips.(I hope to get in) .With all this info it might stir up a lot of people.
Great again Cheers reggy
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Tuesday, Feb 27, 2018 at 19:26

Tuesday, Feb 27, 2018 at 19:26
Hi Reggy

Thanks for the kind words and trust me you should have a fantastic time.

A fellow EO Member and personal friend of mine (I will not dob you in Chris) has been there at least 3 times and was continually telling me to get there and I am so glad we did.

The Lodge is a great place to base yourself and you are within close access to eveything in the area, plus the comfort of a shower every day and a safe pool to cool off in.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.

From memory there are 12 powered sites at the Lodge, plus lots of room for those not requiring power.

All the best with your planning.

Cheers

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 617229

Follow Up By: Idler Chris - Sunday, Mar 04, 2018 at 10:25

Sunday, Mar 04, 2018 at 10:25
No problems Stephen. Been there 3 times and got as far as Bullman on another occasion. Its a great place and you can spend many weeks there. If you have not been there you won't be sorry if you do go. Always happy to help anyone wanting to go there, just pm me.
Chris
What other people think of me is none of my business.
Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 888948

Sponsored Links