Thank you all

Submitted: Thursday, Jun 10, 2004 at 02:19
ThreadID: 13646 Views:1343 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi to all involved here at this site. I have been perusing here for a while trying to make up my mind about buying a toyo or a missan. I am due to pick up an 80 series l/cruiser on friday all going well. I was also interested in finding out what oil was considered the best to use. I guess so far that synforce cruiser oil is the go. Soon to be out and about with missus and 3 rugrats so hope to meet up with some of you at times. Thanks to all of you for your expert user opinions to help with the decision making. Oh, this is a top site too. Cheers Bob H
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Michael - Thursday, Jun 10, 2004 at 10:43

Thursday, Jun 10, 2004 at 10:43
Hey Bob, After loking at imfo on this site to determine what you buy, why then you buy a Toyota LOL,,, you obviously read all the wrong posts to come to your decision.... Good luck with your 80 series , maybe see you out there somewhere, Michael
AnswerID: 62592

Follow Up By: Bob H - Thursday, Jun 10, 2004 at 17:34

Thursday, Jun 10, 2004 at 17:34
Hi Michael, I bought an 80 series as the cost was right compared to nissans here near Brisbane and after delivering both vehs all over the country and seeing the condition of second hand ones I bought back the 80 series to me was the best choice. As well toyos are almost everywhere compared to nissans and parts are easier to get. You will definately see us out and about soon. cheers Bob
FollowupID: 323975

Follow Up By: Big Trev - Friday, Jun 11, 2004 at 03:09

Friday, Jun 11, 2004 at 03:09
Bold statement there Bob, I got a GQ TD42, and I get spares just about anywhere including Repco. Many outback places carry spares for Nissan, co there is SO many of them out there.
FollowupID: 324041

Reply By: Bob H - Friday, Jun 11, 2004 at 04:31

Friday, Jun 11, 2004 at 04:31
Hi Big Trev. Yea I know that missins are getting all over the country now but from reading the threads it appears that missins, sorry Nissans, have quite a few more bugs than toyos. Besides, nissans are cheaper to buy than toyos and parts mostly are so too. I still like the strength and reliability of toyos as I feel that nissans arent quite up to the toyo standard yet. I must say that this is only my opinion formed from carting both vehs manuf new and 2hand all over the country. I used to drive one of those scary car carriers. Thanks for the reply Trev as Im a new lad to this computer gadgetry. Cheers Bob
AnswerID: 62745

Sponsored Links