Blog Review: Aussie Adventures Pt 5

My Blog Rating: My Rating 5/5

Hi. We’re about to head off ourselves for 3 months with the kids (11 and 9) and had a quick question. We’re planning on Brisbane/Uluru/alice springs / Gary junction road to Karijini / up to Broome and then to Darwin via GRR. We’re flying out from Darwin and have some family bringing the camper from Darwin back to Brisbane. None of this is set in stone and seems to be around 9500km. Given you’ve done similar sorts of trips - do you think this is too much in 13 weeks ? hoping for some real perspective from a parent ! Some people tell me no probs and others are saying we’re mad ?!! The photos look amazing and the kids love fishing. Cheers. Jane and slick
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Muncey 72 - Friday, Jun 22, 2018 at 21:27

Friday, Jun 22, 2018 at 21:27
Hi Jane, we have been on the road now for 9 weeks and have done 11000kms. Some days you will do some big kms and others not many. The kids will have a ball. Someone once said to us Don't let the dream takers take away your dreams. You will see some amazing things and it will be a trip that you and the kids will never forget. When you go to Broome ensure you also go the extra 200kms up to cape Leveque and also on your way to Darwinn do not miss Litchfield National Park.
AnswerID: 619760

Sponsored Links