gunshot

Submitted: Friday, Jun 11, 2004 at 13:56
ThreadID: 13690 Views:1169 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
hi all,was told by a mate that they have closed gunshot. no reason as to why, can any one verify this or is it just a rumour. cheers rob
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Patrol22 (Queanbeyan - Friday, Jun 11, 2004 at 20:04

Friday, Jun 11, 2004 at 20:04
Naaah Mate I'm not gonna take the bait. Why would they - it is a pussy of a crossing compared to the south bank of Palm.
AnswerID: 62817

Follow Up By: Eric from Cape York Connections - Saturday, Jun 12, 2004 at 05:45

Saturday, Jun 12, 2004 at 05:45
That should be a good one this year.

All the best
Eric
FollowupID: 324195

Reply By: Jeff (Beddo) - Saturday, Jun 12, 2004 at 21:04

Saturday, Jun 12, 2004 at 21:04
Palm Ck right at the start a good initiation to the Old Telegraph Track - couple of years ago it looked pretty bad and I went the easy way and I even pulled someone out of the easy bit. Seeing it was at the start of the adventure I was not game enough to do the lets say more challenging sections as I wanted to get to the top and back. The likelihood of panel damage does not appeal to me - though I wish my wallet said go for it. I suppose it helps being in NRMA Plus. There is one bit I would never do it was past Twin falls and past the old bridge - there is a deep crossing which has an alternative where you can cross what looks like it was a bridge at some stage - it has 2 logs going across it - when we where there it looked like some bikes had done it and a vehicle ! Very game as if you came off your vehicle would get jammed between the two banks. Loved the OTL as it was a fairly social event everyone stops and talks along this track.
AnswerID: 62925

Sponsored Links