Muddy 'doe is born

Submitted: Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 15:33
ThreadID: 13744 Views:1761 Replies:5 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
G'Day Forumites,

The sad news is that StevenL is no more. That tagline got hung up on a tree somewhere in the Murray Sunset scrub over the weekend.

After much consultation with the gathered group of EO faithful at Berri a new tag had been created. Hence-forth the the champagne Prado/Playdoe (and it's finance office/wallet bearer) will be known as Muddy 'doe.

The Berri trip was accompanied by some rain. Des Lexic said "I never rains at Berri". Consequently there were many fine muddy puddles to be had. I was a bit hesitant at first but after Andrew and Jen lead the way and sent some muddy water skywards I got stuck in and created a couple of nice plumes. As a result I have forgotton what colour that car was when I bought it!

Thanks to all that went for a great weekend. Many thanks to Mr Lexic for making it all happen. To all those that missed out - see you on a future EO trip.

Cheers
Steven
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Baz (NSW) - Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 16:31

Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 16:31
Hey Steve, Muddy doe ay "nead" coaxing to change !!

Baz.
AnswerID: 63088

Reply By: Member - Roachie- Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 16:52

Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 16:52
G'day Muddy 'doe,

Yep, it sure was great to see you christen your new pride and joy with a bit of the gloopy stuff......only a shame we couldn't manage to get you bogged LOL

We're all looking forward to the next EO gathering too.......seeya if you're up this way at any time.

Cheers,

Roachie
AnswerID: 63090

Follow Up By: Muddy 'doe - Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 19:35

Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 19:35
Thanks Roachie,

Sorry to disappoint you that the Prado did not get stuck. Must admit I nearly dug it in next to the tent one time there! That would have been embarrassing getting bogged in the campground. At least those with camper trailers have an excuse for struggling in the soft stuff.

One of the highlights of the weekend was watching young Zac climbing into the lifted Pootrol. It must seem HUGE to him, the running board is just about chest height on the little tacker!

See you out your way one day soon when the weather is a bit warmer!

Steven
FollowupID: 324460

Follow Up By: Member - Roachie- Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 20:07

Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 20:07
Steven,

Yeh, Zak has the method of getting into/out-of the beast down to a fine art. I bought it about 3 weeks before he was born, so it's all he's ever known.

FollowupID: 324465

Reply By: Outnabout David (SA) - Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 21:27

Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 21:27
Well Muddy doe,

You didn't waste any time getting the new pic up. I notice "cooking" comes up in that search topic box at the bottom. Is that why you were so excited about the pelicans in the background of the picture. Umm.......I wonder what pelicans taste like......might be like Koala's.

Anyway if you had got bogged it wouldn't have mattered. That four wheel drive dunnydore needed a bit of a push to get out to be safe and there was a Mexican from the south needing to deflate the tyres after several attempts of trying to get going in the sand.
AnswerID: 63149

Reply By: Big Kidz (Andrew & Jen) - Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 22:36

Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 22:36
That Prado took to the mud like a pig in the mud - not stopping it now. Great to meet you Steven! Was a great weekend - there are lots of us that go that have never met lots of others before so it is easy for newcomers to join it. We are all newcomers to the group really, so I too would encourage others to join in.

Andrew
AnswerID: 63167

Reply By: Member - John (Vic) - Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 23:31

Monday, Jun 14, 2004 at 23:31
Muddy doe, Hmmmm seems a bit to much like Muddy Girl, she might have something to say about somebody cutting her grass.
VKS737 - Mobile 6352 (Selcall 6352)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 63176

Sponsored Links