Use of ExplorOz Traveller with in-dash navigation system

Submitted: Monday, Jan 14, 2019 at 15:12
ThreadID: 137677 Views:377 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
Has anyone installed the ExplorOz Traveller app and maps on their in-dash navigator, such as the DigOptions or Polaris MAXX?
Back Reply Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Monday, Jan 14, 2019 at 18:27

Monday, Jan 14, 2019 at 18:27
I've been looking at the Polaris MAXX since you rang me the other day and the only comment I have is that it is not unique - there are many other brands available (and cheaper) with the same features, including double din and reversing camera, bluetooth etc. If you prefer the brand, then go for it.

You simply install our app via the Playstore (whilst on Wifi) and use same as on any other Android tablet. If you wanted to use any of the app's online features, you would be able to hotspot your phone. (eg. faster, clearer and more detailed maps when in service, updating your Treks & Places content, using the driving directions calculator to build routes with turnbyturn, and syncing to your ExplorOz account).

I've spoken to many people using other brands of indash units with Android operating system but not sure I know first hand of anyone with Polaris sorry. Hopefully someone might comment?
Michelle Martin
Customer Support - ExplorOz & ExplorOz Traveller

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 623219

Follow Up By: Mountain Lyon - Monday, Jan 14, 2019 at 20:56

Monday, Jan 14, 2019 at 20:56
Thanks Michelle for your help. I have installed the ExplorOz app and the databases. It looks great while having a try!
I have had a look at the DigOptions, but only offers a stand double din size, but it is cheaper. I you have the names of a couple, I would love to check them out as well.

Kind regards,
FollowupID: 896362

Popular Content

Popular Products (14)