Hello from Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Submitted: Tuesday, Jun 15, 2004 at 09:03
ThreadID: 13772 Views:1603 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone,

I'm mascquerading as Willie this morning lol !...having a great time so far....I know Wombie has been talking crap and he seems to have some sort of delusion about the realiability and performances of our landcruiser and his Mr. Bitchy...however, Al and I are treating his comments with the ignore they deserve....I think he has some sort of inferiority complex....ahahhahahaha...

Apart from the Polyair prob we are travelling well, and Al tells me today the polyair is holding air...unlike Wombie...ahhahahahha.....

Thanks to Des Lexic and Ruth for giving us a call [though Des I got into terrible trouble as I was supposed to be reading a map at the time and I started talking to you...and ignored my navigational duties !]

shall try to log on again at Alice Springs....

take care all

cheers

Lyn
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Big Kidz (Andrew & Jen) - Tuesday, Jun 15, 2004 at 09:10

Tuesday, Jun 15, 2004 at 09:10
Sounds like you are having a great trip. Dunno why Willem left us to meet up with you guys. Catching up with him and Judith was one of the great treats of the weekend away.

Fourbyfour guesses what his new screen name is now!!

Andrew
AnswerID: 63194

Follow Up By: FourbyFour - Tuesday, Jun 15, 2004 at 09:31

Tuesday, Jun 15, 2004 at 09:31
coz he loves his Maaaaaaaaaaaa that's why...hahahahhaha....

had a great night here, with a few muscats and some pp juice....and I believe I'm taking some away with me....yummmo

FollowupID: 324491

Reply By: Member - Bernie. (Vic) - Tuesday, Jun 15, 2004 at 17:22

Tuesday, Jun 15, 2004 at 17:22
Hi sounds like you are all having fun Lyn, you left Victoria at the right time B***y cold as & the wind jees, I think Romsey is probably located some where in the
high country by now LOL. Not only is Willy back on deck but "Rosie" has come out of the closet also.

Save Travelling
AnswerID: 63265

Sponsored Links