Followup on Samsung Tablet and ExploreOz Traveller

Submitted: Monday, Mar 18, 2019 at 12:24
ThreadID: 137974 Views:2108 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
After much feedback from the ExploreOz family, emails back and forward to Michelle and David, finally culminating in four video's of my problem sent to Michelle and David, it seems the main problem is me. Not my tablet, not the screen saver, just where I have been clicking. Clicking on the icon to open it requires a bit of finesse. You have to aim for the centre of the icon circle to get the sweet spot. Little bit difficult in a moving car but David has taken it on board and will see if the sensitivity zone can be increased to make it easier in a future update.

Thanks again to all for the help and especially to the patience of Michelle and David.

Happy clicking everyone.
Back Expand Un-Read 7 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Tuesday, Mar 19, 2019 at 20:04

Tuesday, Mar 19, 2019 at 20:04
Hi mepvic,
we just made some tweaks and the we've already put the update/new version into the store so look out for this app update.

The solution we have to your problem is that we disabled the function where a press on the map screen would bring up the create new place box. This is really no longer required, as the drop pin at cross hairs does a better job. This now means that you won't have the clash when you miss the icon - still better if you are at a decent zoom of course.

See
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 624497

Follow Up By: mepvic - Wednesday, Mar 20, 2019 at 08:12

Wednesday, Mar 20, 2019 at 08:12
Thanks Michelle and David. Look forward to the update.
FollowupID: 898005

Sponsored Links