Free camping (Aus) v's Freedom Camping (NZ)

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 09, 2019 at 15:40
ThreadID: 138136 Views:2621 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Afternoon all currently in Sth Island NZ and what I've noticed with the free camping over here (plenty of it ) is that it is CLEAN!!!!!! No bush streamers anywhere. We constantly, so it seems, blame the tourists.Well every second person over here is a foreigner of some sorts and the place is spotless.

What are we doing wrong? What are we allowing to perpetuate? Why don't we put a stop to all this crap!!!!!!!!

My Tuesday soap box rant.

Oh yes BTW ULP is $2.20-2.30/l and diesel is about $1 cheaper per litre over here.

Dunc
Dunc
Make sure you give back more than you take

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Kiwi_In_Aussie(Wagga) - Tuesday, Apr 09, 2019 at 17:41

Tuesday, Apr 09, 2019 at 17:41
Don't forget to add the road user tax to the cost of diesel - it's currently $68 per 1000km travelled
AnswerID: 624861

Reply By: Member - warren G (VIC) - Tuesday, Apr 09, 2019 at 18:06

Tuesday, Apr 09, 2019 at 18:06
hi Duncan used to ask the same thing myself until I moved a few years ago to Taylor Bay Eildon VIC we don't get bins picked up however we have a bin area nice and neat about 50 house rubbish 50 recycle bins only a handfull of permanent people and about 100 holiday homes . tipping most would be well off to have a holliday house but after every weekend when I dump my rubbish there will be bags of stuff every where ,people will dump in the isle when 2m away there are empty bins some just chuck it over the fence even dump fridge ,tv, mattresses ect in the front of the bin enclosure .doesn't matter how rich some people are they just pigs and we have more than our fair share , its filthy.
cheers Warren
AnswerID: 624862

Reply By: Md Jahangir A - Wednesday, May 08, 2019 at 05:35

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 at 05:35
15 Best Camping Chair 2019 {Buying Guide} Read Before Buy

Camping is a pleasant experience with the right equipment. Right camping tent along with right camping chair will give you a blissful time on the camping. Stumps and rocks well serve you like a piece of good furniture. But nothing can beat the luxury of camping chairs. These chairs come in various styles like stools, folding seats and so on. However, these come up with seat backs, armrests and aluminum legs. Apart from this, they also have many features.

for mare information click the linkhttps://www.campingask.com/camping-chair/
AnswerID: 625425

Sponsored Links