Useful and informative, W.A. Local Govt website

Submitted: Monday, Apr 29, 2019 at 13:40
ThreadID: 138243 Views:2883 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'day, all! - I've come across a Local Govt website, put together by WALGA (W.A. Local Govt Association), which is quite a good, informative website, with articles, videos, and other tourist and W.A. Shire Council information on it.

The website is called "Your Everyday", and it contains Lifestyle, Arts, and Tourism information from all the W.A. Shire Councils, as well as Shire Council profiles, and a list of every Shire Council in W.A., with detailed statistics, contacts, and even average Shire rates levels.

There's maps of each Shire Council, with lists of the facilities provided, by clicking on the individual Shire Council, then clicking on "Details", and then scrolling down to the map provided - and then clicking on the symbols across the bottom of the map.

I trust you gain something of benefit from the website, it's a cheery, colourful, and user-friendly site, with each Shire Council trying to promote the advantages of visiting or living in their particular locality.
There's also quite a few local hints, guides and tips, that would be of interest to many.

The site puts out a regular newsletter that you can also subscribe to, to receive news and updates on things happening in W.A.

Your Everyday - W.A. Shire Council information

Cheers, Ron.
Back Expand Un-Read 3 Moderator

Reply By: RMD - Monday, Apr 29, 2019 at 16:20

Monday, Apr 29, 2019 at 16:20
Thanks Ron.
That is a real advantage to people who want to visit for specific reasons or features.
AnswerID: 625237

Reply By: Life Member - Talawana - Tuesday, Apr 30, 2019 at 14:54

Tuesday, Apr 30, 2019 at 14:54
Hi Ron, we are visiting W.A later next month so many many thanks for sharing this information, I believe it will be very useful.
Cheers and Happy adventures Marion
Talawana
VKS Selcall 2691

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 625258

Sponsored Links