EOTrackMe / tracking issues fix

Submitted: Saturday, Jul 20, 2019 at 20:31
ThreadID: 138758 Views:3801 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
The server was just rebooted from our phones in karijini but it may not fix it as suspect disc space full. We were only aware of this 1 hour ago and are working on it as a matter of urgency. App will continue to track and store its just the synching that isnt happening but it will all catch up soon so dont do anything, and def dont delete your app or youll lose all your position data.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 3 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Saturday, Jul 20, 2019 at 20:51

Saturday, Jul 20, 2019 at 20:51
We can see that the server is now back online AND is starting to receive tracking data. Your devices will auto sync in batches of 50 positions at a time, and theres thousands of users wirh a weeks worth of tracking data all hammering the machine so be patient and it will all sync eventually. We are monitoring it now. Just drove to Tom Price to get enough mobile service and we are due back in office in a few days. Sorry for any inconvenience, its never done this. Havent even had to reboot the tracking server for 3 years! But the app stores your data so nothing lost. This is all just the server went offline the day we left...how unfair.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 626836

Follow Up By: Member - David M (SA) - Sunday, Jul 21, 2019 at 10:16

Sunday, Jul 21, 2019 at 10:16
Bloody Murphy !.
Dave.
FollowupID: 900799

Reply By: Member - McLaren3030 - Saturday, Jul 20, 2019 at 21:38

Saturday, Jul 20, 2019 at 21:38
Hi Michelle<

Whilst I don’t use the app myself, I am sure every who does appreciates the fact that you have done your best to resolve the issue whilst being in a remote location away from the computer. Thanks.

Macca.
Macca.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 626838

Sponsored Links