eXTRACTORS FOR hilux v6

Submitted: Saturday, Jun 19, 2004 at 18:28
ThreadID: 13928 Views:2809 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'day fellow mud-bashers!

I got a dual cab hilux 3.4 Litre V6 that I purchased last year and ive done sum research through toyota and the internet and found that in the USA you can get TRD and aftermarket extractors for the 3.4 in the Tundra and supposedly there is a big increase in power and torque right across the rev-range by fitting them. The problem is that their design in suited for the left-hand drive and doesnt fit to our local right-hand drive hilux's because of the steering column.

Does anybody out there know of sumone who make these extractors for the 3.4 V6? either off the shelf or custom and has anyone got any experience with mod's to this particular motor?

By the way, Im from Melbourne if that makes a difference. Thanx Guys.

GO HARD OR GO HOME!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Alex Callaghan - Saturday, Jun 19, 2004 at 18:56

Saturday, Jun 19, 2004 at 18:56
Hey mate,
There's a mob in Sydney that do custom extractor jobs for hotted up commy's and the like. They will build extractors from scratch to suit your vehical budget. I'm sure they could help with your Lux. Don't have contact details. I'm sure a bit of ringing around the prefomace mobs will lead you to 'em and if Sydneys no good to ya a similar mob in your state.
AnswerID: 63975

Sponsored Links