Online camping goods stores

Submitted: Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 at 11:24
ThreadID: 139589 Views:6780 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
There is a website devoted to product reviews and businesses that the business can not moderate the review but they monitor and reply to the reviews.
Most of the camping goods stores are on there. Worth a read before buying simply based on a business's own advertising.
The after sales service is alarming across the board.
I am asking the moderators if I can name the site here or will the thread get deleted like some of my previous threads?
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Kenell - Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 at 12:08

Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 at 12:08
I would have thought that sort of information is right up the alley of this forum. The free exchange of information that is readily available anyway if people are prepared to spend the time you obviously have in researching it doesn't present any legal exposure I wouldn't think.
AnswerID: 629702

Follow Up By: RMD - Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 at 12:34

Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 at 12:34
Wouldn't it be better if the situation which has arisen, is asked about and investigated, if need be, before mentioning it's existence here but not telling us what it is? A bit Frack to Bunt I reckon! All well and good if there is no legal implications after asking this site THEN inform the EO community.
FollowupID: 904745

Follow Up By: qldcamper - Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 at 12:35

Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 at 12:35
I agree but it might be seen by some as promoting a business which I have no affiliation to by the way.
FollowupID: 904746

Follow Up By: qldcamper - Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 at 12:39

Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 at 12:39
RMD
I thought that is exactly what i was doing.
FollowupID: 904747

Reply By: qldcamper - Tuesday, Jan 28, 2020 at 06:41

Tuesday, Jan 28, 2020 at 06:41
I guess the mods have no problem then.
Anyone looking for honest un moderated product reviews then visit productreview.com.au
Check out outbax solar panels.
AnswerID: 629759

Reply By: Ron N - Thursday, Jan 30, 2020 at 19:27

Thursday, Jan 30, 2020 at 19:27
I was under the impression your previous threads were deleted because you became abusive towards other forum posters - which is what happens on every properly-moderated forum, where people cannot be civil and pleasant with regard to what they type up.

I see no reason why a professional reviews site link would be removed. I have posted links to Product Review previously.

Product Review, as with all similar sites, is not perfect, and can be "gamed" by people posting glowing reviews that stand out as reviews posted by people "pushing" the product.

But Product Review likes to see purchase invoices to prove people are genuine (and I have uploaded invoices to prove my purchases and verify my reviews on there).

So if someone posts a review and they are not a verified purchaser, then you take their review for what it's worth in your estimation.

All reviews need to be assessed using judgement and consideration of the users point of view.
Some people post adverse reviews in anger over small issues, that are blown out of proportion.

One thing I did find with Product Review is that it is monitored by many company managers, and they are often quick to reply with genuine offers to fix problems with their product.

Cheers, Ron.
AnswerID: 629809

Sponsored Links