CSR Video/DVD is out

Submitted: Monday, Jun 21, 2004 at 16:13
ThreadID: 13980 Views:1814 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
G'day All
Just a quick note for those interested in or planning on travelling the Canning. Lifestyle Video Productions has just released their video/DVD of The Canning Stock Route.

http://www.lifestylevideos.com.au

I have no association with the company what-so-ever - but did want to give them a good wrap. The video/DVD is very entertaining and is good value with several hours of entertainment, plus the people were very helpful in sending me a copy hot off the press as they knew I was sweating on seeing it before we head off later this week.

Some may have seen their Cape York video which stars the business partner of one of the forum regulars - Eric from CY Connections - anyhow - the same guy (Peter Ikin) is back in this video. If I was into tag-a-longs, his would be a good tour I reckon...

Anyhow - just FYI for potential Canning travellers. Oh yeah - you also get the Gunbarrel as well.

Cheers
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Eric from Cape York Connections - Tuesday, Jun 22, 2004 at 06:33

Tuesday, Jun 22, 2004 at 06:33
Troopie the poor old blue truck with about 450,000 on the clock has gone to the old 60 series home .
Theres rumor that Peters doing a Tassie trip next year.

All the best
Eric

I leave on wednesday for ten weeks BUGGER
AnswerID: 64319

Follow Up By: Troopie - Tuesday, Jun 22, 2004 at 12:07

Tuesday, Jun 22, 2004 at 12:07
G'day Eric
That truck sure seems like it had done the rounds - but always done well by the look of what was shown on the videos!

A Tassie trip aye - sounds great - does he need a co-driver/helper/general chief S**T kicker?

You have me trumped on the leave - I head off late this week for 9 weeks. Doing the Canning and Kimberly! Can't wait!!!

Where are you headed?

Cheers
FollowupID: 325457

Follow Up By: Eric from Cape York Connections - Tuesday, Jun 22, 2004 at 17:59

Tuesday, Jun 22, 2004 at 17:59
Im up in the cape for about 9 weeks doing 2 tours .Have a good trip and take care.

All the best
Eric
FollowupID: 325499

Sponsored Links