Tips for Getting in Touch with the ExplorOz Office

Submitted: Thursday, Sep 03, 2020 at 16:17
ThreadID: 140456 Views:6237 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Please note - we do not have an inbound email address. At the bottom of every page of our website you will see this footer with 4 headings - ExplorOz | Products | Discover | Community.

If you want to get in contact with "someone" from ExplorOz refer to the 3 links under the ExplorOz heading. The only "someone" that you will reach is me. The office phone number, Live Chat, and Help Desk is all visible by clicking ABOUT.

We installed the Live Chat about 4 years ago and we installed the Help Desk over a year ago to resolve the problem of junk email, and to improve efficiency of customer service. Most Help Desk requests are actioned within the hour during a normal work day. I have the Help Desk app on both my desktop computer and on my phone so I have the capacity to check/respond to customers when I'm not in the office and after hours. The Help Desk is my highest priority.

On your end, the Help Desk just works like email but on my end it is a whole message management system. On your end you can also choose to use the web-portal to view the whole correspondence chain in a similar manner to how I use it. That's up to you and its self-explanatory.

The Alert Moderator link on Forum Posts must have MODERATION selected for it to go to directly to the Modsquad. There is a small team of 4 volunteer Members who access the Modsquad inbox. I may or may not look at the Modsquad inbox every couple of days as the Modsquad guys do a splendid job. I just look for curiosity from time to time and to check there isn't any drama unfolding such as a spam attack.

The office phone number will divert if unanswered to my mobile phone if I'm not in the office and I will answer it if I can. Due to the various time zones across Australia and the fact that here in Perth WA where I am, I can be 3 hours behind Sydney and Melbourne in summer this is a good reason why I may not be at my desk when you are calling. If I cannot take the diverted call you can leave a message on my voice mail. When we are away travelling the office phone will not divert but will have a message bank announcing that we are away.

I hope you've found this information useful.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 8 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Jim S1 - Thursday, Sep 03, 2020 at 17:16

Thursday, Sep 03, 2020 at 17:16
From experience I know you are available, and always very helpful. We're lucky to have such personal service.
Thanks.

Jim
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." A fisherman.

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 633254

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Sep 04, 2020 at 10:16

Friday, Sep 04, 2020 at 10:16
Thank you Jim
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message