No Trek No Places

Submitted: Thursday, Nov 05, 2020 at 17:56
ThreadID: 140721 Views:6017 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello. For some reason I can no longer access thr Places and Treks in the traveller app. I did an update to both of them, since then it has De loaded and will not Re download.
Has anyone had the conundrum....?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - wicket - Thursday, Nov 05, 2020 at 18:12

Thursday, Nov 05, 2020 at 18:12
Have you changed your email address ? Make sure your account and Traveller emails are the same.
AnswerID: 633999

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Thursday, Nov 05, 2020 at 19:01

Thursday, Nov 05, 2020 at 19:01
Never had a report of anyone having that issue and I see you're on the current version (just checked your account). Normally, people will come direct for support to me via the Help Desk. In your case I would advise check the following:

1. are you logged in (go to User Account). I won't share your User ID here, but I can see you should be seeing a Member account (M9586). If you see a different account, log off, then log in again but this time don't accept the autofilled email and pw - manually type it in to ensure it is accurate. That usually fixes login errors.
2. how long since you closed the app (properly - ie. not just push to background). Close it properly then reopen.

Hope one of these steps helps resolve the problem. If not, please get back to me via Help Desk. Use link from footer of website.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 634006

Sponsored Links