Traveller app

Submitted: Saturday, Jan 16, 2021 at 12:04
ThreadID: 140984 Views:7575 Replies:4 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Went on traveller app than clicked on user account now have a blank screen anyone else have this problem
Regards Kerry
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: TrevorDavid - Saturday, Jan 16, 2021 at 18:27

Saturday, Jan 16, 2021 at 18:27
Kerry

Nope never heard of it.

Bout the only thing I can think of is to close the App & power down your device.

Regards

TrevorDavid
dontyajustluvit

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 634816

Reply By: Frank P (NSW) - Saturday, Jan 16, 2021 at 18:31

Saturday, Jan 16, 2021 at 18:31
Is this a new install? If so it may be corrupt. So uninstall and re-install.

If it a working installation with maps, etc, no I haven't experienced that. Maybe close the app, restart the device and try again.
FrankP

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 634817

Reply By: Member - McLaren3030 - Sunday, Jan 17, 2021 at 08:08

Sunday, Jan 17, 2021 at 08:08
Hi Kerry,

Have you sent a request for help from the admin team via the Help Desk? Best place to ask for help.

Macca.

Macca.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 634823

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Feb 12, 2021 at 14:37

Friday, Feb 12, 2021 at 14:37
99% of all the support jobs we do are due to problems on device where people don't know how to CLOSE the app. I cannot stress how important it is that you learn how to use your device properly - learn how to close your apps and all your apps will work so much better.

People think powering off their device or uninstalling the app does the same thing - it doesn't.
do it:

APPLE - iPads/iPhones. To close an app - double tap the Home key until you see all your active apps displayed in mini "cards". Swipe away the ones you want to CLOSE by flicking your finger on the app until it drags off the screen (usually swipe up).

ANDROID - tablets and phones. To close an app - tap the key that shows all your active apps (as per this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXDdmYVEQVs) each device is a little different in where this key is located - and how you reveal it so if this doesn't help - do a Google search for "how to close apps on..." and insert the type of device you have, eg. Galaxy TabS2. As you can see in the video, this options gives a Close All button, or you can individual select the ones you want to close and just swipe them away which kills them off.

WINDOWS - closing the Windows app is easy - there is a X in the top right hand corner of the window.

Very rarely should you need to UNINSTALL an app. Usually the problem is you didn't close your app, or had so many apps open at once that your device couldn't work properly. A simple close all, and then reopen the app you want to use will fix everything.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 635044

Sponsored Links