G2G Pass

Submitted: Monday, Apr 26, 2021 at 16:13
ThreadID: 141587 Views:6017 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I am attempting to apply for a G2G pass to enter WA at Docker River and then head along the Great Central Rd to Laverton. However you are required to provide an accommodation address (along with a whole host of other details) where you can self isolate for 14 days, if needed, from the first day of crossing the border. Has anyone travelling in a camper or caravan recently had their G2G pass approved to travel this route and if so what accommodation facility did you provide. I am considering contacting the roadhouse campgrounds along the GCRd but before doing so thought I would see if anyone else has any advice . Life used to be simple....
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: PeterInSa - Monday, Apr 26, 2021 at 17:51

Monday, Apr 26, 2021 at 17:51
Friends entered WA via Eucla from SA, and provide their accommodation address as the Laverton Caravan Park. All Good.
AnswerID: 636159

Reply By: Member - LeighW - Monday, Apr 26, 2021 at 17:52

Monday, Apr 26, 2021 at 17:52
Yep is confusing, we entered at Eucla, as long as you know you don't need to self isolate just select the one that indicates you'll use a government nominated facility, that's what we did. Pass was issued about 2 minutes after the form was submitted. It expired the next day from memory or most likely when the policeman at the border check point processed it. As for where are you staying, we put down my partners son address but indicated we are tourists and sight seeing so will be travelling around, I think from memory the police asked where we were staying and I repeated the above, he asked where we would be staying that night as he needed an address and I just gave him the name of the caravan park.

Actually I think they ask all the same questions again as they don't have access to the form your completing!
They may not even be a checkpoint, we were one of the first through after the border came down, police were discussing be able to packup and go home.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 636160

Reply By: Member - Triton man - Wednesday, Apr 28, 2021 at 08:32

Wednesday, Apr 28, 2021 at 08:32
Hi GLH, I and a few friends are doing the SBJR and thus from Qld we also had to get a G2G pass as well as other permits. Our address stated and approved for isolation was QUOTE "Self-sufficient off-road camping at Bungabiddy Rockhole" - that got approved. I am sure the authorities have no friggin' idea where that is but it got approved. Thought it was funny in the question where we were to get our food from, took some thinking to remember its all in the truck !!!!
AnswerID: 636179

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (9)