ExplorOz Traveller Tutorials on YouTube

Submitted: Tuesday, May 04, 2021 at 15:36
ThreadID: 141679 Views:6593 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We've just done a spring clean of our YT channel and unlisted all the old tutorials and published the first in our new series. Please subscribe to our channel here - ExplorOz YouTube Channel

Due to the workload we are under with the increased number of app users, we haven't been able to get the time to do the tutorials ourselves so we've had someone else create and narrate the first tutorial in the new series. This one has been done by ExplorOz Member Stefan Fisher. You may have already seen that he has released this tutorial on his own channel last week under his own branding (Alloffroad Adventures).

Starting with the Getting Starting Guide for beginner app users, this first tutorial video has been added to our YT channel but also embedded to the (Traveller webpage

I'll also embed it here for your convenience.

We are also working on releasing an "abridged" version of the User Manual - called the "Quick Start Guide". This has been done by ExplorOz Member Frank Paterson and will hopefully be ready for publication end of this week.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 5 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Tuesday, May 04, 2021 at 17:31

Tuesday, May 04, 2021 at 17:31
I've also began using the FB group (ExplorOz Traveller Community) to post simple tips on a single issue - I'll use anything that seems to be the topic of the week in the Help Desk and share some helpful instructions with a screen shot so follow the page and get these useful tips. Also the page is about sharing and obtaining info so that admin doesn't have to answer all the questions so this is a really good resource for all app users. To find the group - just search in Groups for EXPLOROZ TRAVELLER COMMUNITY - Link to the ExplorOz Traveller Community Facebook Group

To join - you must agree to both questions. The 1st one asks "why you want to join the group" and the 2nd asks "do you agree" to accept that use of this group means any questions you ask are not to be directed to admin - to seek help directly from us you have to use the Help Desk. If you don't type "I agree" or "Yes" we will decline your request to join the group and you'll have to request again.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 636244

Reply By: Member -Pinko (NSW) - Wednesday, May 05, 2021 at 14:30

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 at 14:30
Hi Michelle
This tutorial is excellent. So much easier to understand and manipulate the map on the go.
Will look forward to future youtube vids.
Stan.
Living is a journey,it depends on where you go !
VKS 737 mobile 0049 selcall 0049

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 636255

Sponsored Links