Mt Ive 2021 National Gathering

Submitted: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 14:35
ThreadID: 141735 Views:5749 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi to all that have put their name down for the Gathering of 2021 at Mt Ive Station in September.

For those that are going, there will be a Group Dinner on the Monday evening. It will be either a roast meat dinner or BBQ at a cost of $20- per head. Sue who is the current caretaker advised me of this, but was yet to confirm with Joy the property owner. They are currently in the process of installing new station managers and alas has been a bit slow in correspondence.

Those that are attending, please place your name on the group and gatherings list in the membership section as an expression of interest, and those that had their name down last year and are no longer attending, can you please go in and delete your name as to see actual numbers that may be attending.

Those that wish to attend, do not forget to contact the Station directly and book your site along with a meal (Group Dinner) if you are attending.

There is much information on their website, including costs etc. Current cost of fuel - Premium Unleaded only and Diesel at $1.83 per litre as of current date but could change over time.

Also please line your pockets with $1 coins as much fun to be had and a raffle. Could those also attending please bring along a small gift or gifts to raffle off to raise money for the Stations preferred Charity - and that is the RFDS ( Royal Flying Doctors Service ).

I you go into the membership site an then go to trips and gatherings, there is also a couple of sheets of information relating to the Gathering and the Station

Regards Garry Russell aka GarryR
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: GarryR - Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 14:38

Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 14:38
Muzbry - Hi Muzza Sent you a members message a week or so ago in relation to the Gathering.
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 636380

Follow Up By: MUZBRY- Life member(Vic) - Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 09:07

Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 09:07
Gday
I have read that message
Thanks
Muzbry
Great place to be Mt Blue Rag 27/12/2012

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 914286

Reply By: Gary W3 - Tuesday, Jun 15, 2021 at 21:12

Tuesday, Jun 15, 2021 at 21:12
Garry,
I will be there about a week earlier. Travelling back home to Mornington Pen via outback NSW after a couple of weeks with my 4X4 club (in N Stradbroke Island) and times don't quite coincide! Looking forward to meeting everyone, 'though.
Gary Wragg
AnswerID: 636825

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (9)