White Cliffs NSW

Good Morning All
Here's the next Video from our recent Darling River Run trip. Although White Cliffs isn't on the Darling it's well worth the drive up from Wilcannia for a look while you are in the region.
This is just a few of the sights around town.
Hope you enjoy
Paul
PMK3AUSTRALIA

Back Expand Un-Read 6 Moderator

Reply By: Stephen L (Clare) SA - Friday, May 28, 2021 at 10:34

Friday, May 28, 2021 at 10:34
Another great video Paul
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 636583

Reply By: Sacred Cow - Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 07:07

Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 07:07
Excellent video especially with the drone footage.

Paul, How does your new Isuzu D-Max compare with the Pajero you had for many years?
AnswerID: 636612

Follow Up By: pmk03 - Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 13:31

Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 13:31
Thanks,
Yeah I reckon the drone give the best views although there are many places we travel where we can't use it. We make the most of it when we can.

I had the same question about the DMax on my channel so forgive for copying & pasting the reply;
I do have a soft spot for the Pajero. It was a great tow vehicle & comfortable daily drive. Was also pretty good off road & in sand.
The DMax had a lot of convincing to do when we first got it & I have to say, after a few trips now, I love it!
I reckon it tows better & rides & performs better off road than the Paj. Maybe it's because the torque comes in earlier although they are similar size engines. It doesn't seem to work as hard & is relaxed doing most things.
I do miss the comfort & bells & whistles of the Pajero. The DMax is a little basic but after a few trips I'm don't really mind that. I keep saying, "Geez this thing does everything well !"
I like the solid rear axle too, was never a great fan of the 4 wheel independent suspension of the Paj. Especially for towing.
The Pajero had limits in weights that made it complicated packing for our trips & towing the van. We managed to keep within them but it was always a battle.
The DMax on the other hand has a GVM Upgrade & we easily fit everything we need & tow the van (2600kg at max) with no weight problems. Not to mention more space.
This has allowed a few extras like the travel buddy oven & a solar setup for out aux battery system. As well as the fridge , 45 lts of water, long range fuel tank & other gear we have to carry to be self sufficient.
Over all it's a great replacement & fixed a few of the weight issues we had with the Pajero
Cheers
Paul & Michelle
PMK3AUSTRALIA
FollowupID: 914568

Sponsored Links