camping location advise sa

Submitted: Sunday, Jun 06, 2021 at 14:58
ThreadID: 141911 Views:5318 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,
New member here, i am trying to plan a camping trip for myself and about 6 others somewhere along the murray. We will be in swags and 1 or 2 tents so no caravan but am wanting a fire sort of setup where we can have a firepit , talk crap listen to some music drinks food and carryon good times and camp under the stars next to the river and wake up to animals to if possible but i amd also wanting and needing ademities like tiolet and a shower also somewhere closish to local pubs so if we want we can go get a feed and that and finding a spot that has these things has found to be hard so i am looking for advise on where would be a good spot with these things, was looking around renmark or morgan or blanchtown.
Thank You
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - nickb boab - Sunday, Jun 06, 2021 at 20:18

Sunday, Jun 06, 2021 at 20:18
Adam : Think you will be looking at caravan / national parks .. not to many camps along there with facilities .. ext overland corner Waikerie / Martins bend camp ground Berrie , hog wash not sure about facilities , moorook camp ground & many national parks all very nice spots . i'm sure more people will reply with some more .
Cheers Nick b

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 636694

Reply By: Les - PK Ranger - Sunday, Jun 06, 2021 at 23:08

Sunday, Jun 06, 2021 at 23:08
Lovedays 4x4 if you don't mind paying a bit, toilets and showers on site.
AnswerID: 636696

Sponsored Links