Mt Ive Gathering 2021

Submitted: Friday, Jun 18, 2021 at 15:29
ThreadID: 141989 Views:4434 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
At this stage we have about 50 heads showing expression of interest in attending the Gathering. I have just received an email and also spoken directly with Gay, the current person handling the bookings for Mt Ive, and she has stated that only 4 couples have rung and placed there names down for this event. She states that there are only 8 more powered sites left for those needing power. Our members shall not be the only people there at the time, so first in enable you to obtain a powered site.
She would like those that wish to attend to give the Station a ring and place your name down, with confirmation of attendance at least 30 days prior to the event.
I know this Covid situation is really trying us Interstaters, but I remain positive of travelling over the border in time for the event.
A group email was sent to the attending body via the Gatherings site, but this thread is to try and contact those that have not an email address via that site.
Should you have any inquiries please do not hesitate to send me an email

GarryR organising member
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 4 Moderator

Reply By: william a2 - Saturday, Jul 17, 2021 at 15:10

Saturday, Jul 17, 2021 at 15:10
Hello Gary. The way the virus is going I had to cancel my booking for mt lve station , l was looking forward to meeting up with you all again, maybe next year. Billy
AnswerID: 637186

Sponsored Links