Native Title Transit and Visitor Permit

Submitted: Friday, Jun 18, 2021 at 16:38
ThreadID: 141990 Views:5138 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I am confused about transit permits for Native Title Lands and I’m hoping someone can provide clarity on the issue.
Everything I have read about this on Government websites relates to Part 3 reserves only.
I have not seen any mention of a permit being required to transit through a Native Title Determination.
Can someone please direct me to the appropriate legislation.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bob Y. - Qld - Monday, Jun 21, 2021 at 07:08

Monday, Jun 21, 2021 at 07:08
I just went here, Mark, and had a look. There's an information page that should guide you to obtain the permit you're after?


Seen it all, Done it all.
Can't remember most of it.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 636891

Follow Up By: Member - Mark W44 - Tuesday, Jun 29, 2021 at 15:58

Tuesday, Jun 29, 2021 at 15:58
Many thanks Bob ??
FollowupID: 914939

Reply By: Candace S. - Tuesday, Jun 29, 2021 at 10:37

Tuesday, Jun 29, 2021 at 10:37
Where are you traveling? There are multiple agencies that provide permits, each has its own area that it covers.

I suspect they are all discouraging non-essential travel. The Northern Land Council has suspended all permits due to the current lockdown in NT.
AnswerID: 636978

Sponsored Links