Get your personalised ExplorOz LED Camp sign!

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 01, 2021 at 17:02
ThreadID: 142080 Views:4616 Replies:1 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Member - Bernie H (NSW) who has been a member of ExplorOz for 10 years recently contacted us with this great idea he wanted to offer to everyone in the ExplorOz community....

He has created this LED camp sign which he will personalise for you with your name. Just contact him direct via his Dealer Ad in the Classifieds and work out the details. See Personalised ExplorOz LED Camp Sign

He's added a couple of photos of other LED signs he's made and when I've added a video of the sample he made for us at the bottom of this post.

As you can see, the sign consists of the standard campfire scene we are using in the current ExplorOz merchandise - Wheel Covers, Caps, Stubby Holders so it's in keeping with the theme but this item you can personalise! Imagine hosting "happy hour" at your camp and telling people just come to the site with our sign!

Many thanks to Bernie for his novel idea and contribution. He is making these at cost-price for the ExplorOz community and we're giving him free advertising.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 2 Moderator

Reply By: Member - McLaren3030 - Friday, Jul 02, 2021 at 08:51

Friday, Jul 02, 2021 at 08:51
WOW, what a great idea.Well done Bernie.

Macca.
Macca.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 637030

Follow Up By: Bazooka - Friday, Jul 02, 2021 at 13:22

Friday, Jul 02, 2021 at 13:22
Can't argue with that Macca, but along with loud music, generators, bright camp lights etc it's something I don't want to encounter regularly in the bush, and never in "wilderness", if you know what I mean.
FollowupID: 914992

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Jul 02, 2021 at 14:19

Friday, Jul 02, 2021 at 14:19
Fair comment and I agree, however this is only A4 size and the light is not bright enough to do much more than light up the words. ie. you cannot eat your dinner by it. The video I took of this last night was very closeup with my phone and in an enclosed area. It doesn't even cast a glow to light a walk path etc. Is just enough to light up the letters. There is also the option to lock a single colour, but I set the mode to scroll through all the colours. The controller also features a brightness control to turn up/down the light brightness.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 914995

Follow Up By: Bazooka - Friday, Jul 02, 2021 at 14:33

Friday, Jul 02, 2021 at 14:33
Ha ha, you got me Michelle. Thanks for clarifying. Your post had me I was envisioning something closer to A2.
FollowupID: 914997

Sponsored Links