New Traveller Update Coming...!!

Submitted: Friday, Jul 16, 2021 at 13:27
ThreadID: 142184 Views:882 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
We update our app regularly to make it even better for you. This latest update is still at least a couple of weeks away because one item #1 led to a list of 5 (and maybe more) better things that were spin offs from that feature. We thought we'd let you see behind the scenes so here's a simplified summary of what we're currently working on with this update:

1. Direct import offline or online of track files in GPX, KML, TCX to create a Track Log
2. During import you can see the route overlaid on EOTopo map and if the file has multiple segments you can filter which segments to import/ignore, or accept all segments together in the one file.
3. During import you can give your Track Log a name, add description, assign a line colour, set a share status.
4. New Track Log "Show" screen allows you to analyse segments of the route - date, distance, time, avg speed, elevation, slope. This new Show screen is for all Track Logs created from any source including Member's Tracking SAVE to Track Log. ie. can view daily segment details/stats
5. Trim feature now available when using in-app "Create Track Log" option based on date - can now select time/location of start point and end point. Plus option to assign a line colour.

Finished features may expand/vary from this list.

Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Reply Expand Un-Read 6 Moderator

Reply By: Nick C13 - Saturday, Jul 17, 2021 at 08:24

Saturday, Jul 17, 2021 at 08:24
Looks interesting,

Out of interest do you guys code in native language for each app or use something like xamarin ?
AnswerID: 637181

Reply By: Frank P (NSW) - Saturday, Jul 17, 2021 at 09:58

Saturday, Jul 17, 2021 at 09:58
I've often wondered what the engine room looks like.

Looking forward to the update.
FrankP

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 637183

Reply By: Trevor&Verna - Monday, Jul 19, 2021 at 14:47

Monday, Jul 19, 2021 at 14:47
I reckon I'll need a driving lesson ...
Trevor&Verna, Kal WA

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 637210

Reply By: Glenn L4 - Friday, Jul 23, 2021 at 17:20

Friday, Jul 23, 2021 at 17:20
I see a lot of "imports" there but not any "exports". Are you still locking up our track data?
AnswerID: 637279

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (13)