to exploreoz team

Submitted: Friday, Jul 05, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1424 Views:1548 Replies:3 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
Dear David.In regards to Landrover war that seems to be raging here on the forum i feel obliged to put some matters to rest.I am not the one who posted the question.I have to respond to accusations that are coming from the very sick and disturbed individual by the name of Bob.As you and all can see from the discussion about Landrovers couple of months ago,i always post by my real name and use valid address.Every time someone says something negative about Landrovers this unstable individual takes my name in vain.Maybe it is time for you to stop this kind of unprovoked attacks on forum users.Especially when they contain racial and etnic remarks as it was the case couple of months ago.Bob if you read this here is a message for you.Whatever your problem is with me,it should not involve this forum and good people in it.I am happy to provide my e-mail address to you so get a life and leave me alone.Go see the shrink.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Old Soldier - Friday, Jul 05, 2002 at 00:00

Friday, Jul 05, 2002 at 00:00
Before anybody starts jumping up and down about this thread, I would like to say a few words in defence of Goran. True, he did start the first post on this subject of Land Rovers way back whenever, but I have never found his posts on the subject to be abusive. Yes, some of the follow up posts were similar in grammar, punctuation and syntax to Goran's post, but what does that prove? Maybe there is a mischief maker amongst us who is posing as one of the "good guys" whilst being a "baddie" all along. Personally, I have seen other posts by Goran that have been helpful to the forum in general - in fact one of his posts was helpful to me in a question on tyres. I tend to disagree with some of his viewss - especially the ones on the use of weapons in the bush .As my "nick" suggests, I'm an old soldier and hate all weapons as I have personally seen the results of what they can do, but I respect Goran's right to his viewpoint. Personally, I don't think that Goran is the spurious poster on the Land Rover subjects, his positive contributions to this forum in other areas are proof of that as far as I am concerned.
AnswerID: 4660

Follow Up By: Goran - Friday, Jul 05, 2002 at 00:00

Thanks for that mate.Let's all get along now and ask some usefull questions.
FollowupID: 1993

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Friday, Jul 05, 2002 at 00:00

Thanks Goran,Currently it is impossible for us to stop people using others names in the system hence the movement towards a very easy and quick registration system. I expect to have something running in the next few weeks. I do not want to have to put it on as rego system usually turn off some people (myself included), but we need to clean up the system and I can see no other way of doing it.Goran, we are not looking to blam anyone nor do we want to. I was just hoping that the idiots would go away on there own but it appears that this is not going to happen. Thanks for the clear up and we will see you in the forum soon.Regards David
AnswerID: 4664

Follow Up By: Goran - Friday, Jul 05, 2002 at 00:00

No worries mate.Good to have you back.
FollowupID: 1992

Reply By: alreadytaken69 - Friday, Jul 05, 2002 at 00:00

oh please. I think I'm gonna be sick. from arrogant to sugar and spice in 10 secs flat. your not fooling me goran. if you go around badmouthing and insulting people for their decision to by a particular vechicle, then call it an opinion, then you ought to be able to cop a bit of flak in return. but that's just my opinion. if you tried to be a bit more constructive instead of destructive, then maybe some would see you in a different light. mmmmm........I'm out of tablets
AnswerID: 4687

Follow Up By: Axel +karen - Friday, Jul 05, 2002 at 00:00

TRY, really try to get off the drugs ,and get a life so that you are not wasting all our time,,,,your opinions may be seen in a better light if you did not use such a childish email name,,, no need to reply ,,,,,Axel
FollowupID: 1996

Follow Up By: Damien - Saturday, Jul 06, 2002 at 00:00

Saturday, Jul 06, 2002 at 00:00
alreadytaken69 what are you trying to say, i mean really, replies like yours are not funny & do not win any friends. Many of us do not agree with everything that Goran has to say but you are not helping the situation, in fact you are encouraging a flame war, oh sorry, that's probably what you want isn't it, it appeals to your childish existence - get a life!!
FollowupID: 1998

Sponsored Links