The ExplorOz Mail List and Visitor accounts

Submitted: Friday, Jul 02, 2004 at 13:31
ThreadID: 14309 Views:1322 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone,

Must be a lot of travellers moving around the country at the moment, lucky buggers - been a bit quiet.

Just to let people know - I have been cleaning out the mail list for the last few days and have removed around 1500 failing email accounts.

This means that if you had a valid email account and have let it go and are still using it to logon to ExplorOz it will now not work. You will be asked to setup a new email profile. You will get a message when you next visit or logon to ExplorOz if this has occured. Just setup a new user account and away you go!
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Bigbear - Friday, Jul 02, 2004 at 14:18

Friday, Jul 02, 2004 at 14:18
Hi David
Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it.
We are joining the lucky ones next week and heading up the Stock Route and on to Kunnurra for six weeks.
Bigbear
AnswerID: 66145

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - David - Friday, Jul 02, 2004 at 14:21

Friday, Jul 02, 2004 at 14:21
Oh gee - Well I am going on the Variety event end July and August for 2 weeks. I guess it is better than being in front of the computer for a few days. Canning - ah I wish.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 326986

Follow Up By: Member - Mik - Friday, Jul 02, 2004 at 15:22

Friday, Jul 02, 2004 at 15:22
I must agree david, any trip is better than sitting in front of the computer. Start 7 week cape york/east coast trip later this month. Going to try and keep in touch with OE using my Ipaq and mobile phone/ phone modem while on the go.
25 more sleeps, 25 more sleeps

Cheers Mik
FollowupID: 326989

Sponsored Links