eo topo

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 03, 2022 at 13:03
ThreadID: 143185 Views:3905 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Good morning all,
I seem to be having a large problem with my eo topo maps and being allowed to down load the latest version. I haven't used the app for about 18 months and have not kept up to date with the latest maps, hance I don't seem to be able to down load anything at all.
the questions are these . Do I need to go and buy the latest mapping and a new tablet to be able to get back into the treking world again, or ca I just try and down load the latest version on my current tablet which is a samsung s10.
My membership is still a life time membership,
Thank you for your assistance
Broodie H3
Have car will travel

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Thursday, Feb 03, 2022 at 15:17

Thursday, Feb 03, 2022 at 15:17
Bruce,
The Samsung S10 is a fairly new phone and should have at least Android 10 which should mean you can access the most recent update of ExplorOz Traveller - just download a new version of Traveller via your Google account in the Playstore free. If you're having trouble doing an update, just uninstall the current version off the device because I suspect you've missed at least 3 updates and this might cause update issues. Then you'll do an app download from the store rather than overwrite as an update. If you have any further troubles please contact me using the Help Desk.

If you do that now you'll get the current version 6.6.2 then you'll be able to download the latest EOTopo 2021 vector maps - you've already got a licence for this according to the logs in your account it was purchased in May 2021.

So nothing to buy for you. Just get the v6.6.2 onto your device and log in and it will all sort itself out for you.

We have not yet released the latest version of the Traveller app (Version 7). It's in a Beta testing phase for a couple more weeks but you'll get the free update to this when the public release is available. Just set your store to auto-update if you like or wait for news via newsletter.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 639336

Follow Up By: Member - Broodie H3 - Thursday, Feb 03, 2022 at 16:56

Thursday, Feb 03, 2022 at 16:56
thank you for your help, ill need to get the grand children over for tea and let them play for me.
once agian thank you
Broodie H3
Have car will travel

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 918391

Sponsored Links