Getting Petrol Locations and Camping Sites into personally Created Tr

Submitted: Friday, Jun 03, 2022 at 15:35
ThreadID: 143792 Views:3731 Replies:1 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Guy's. New to the app and site. I am having difficulty getting Petrol Locations and camping sites indicated into my Personal Trek Creations.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: TrevorDavid - Friday, Jun 03, 2022 at 16:02

Friday, Jun 03, 2022 at 16:02
G’Day GMR

Put the Trek you have just created into a folder, name it anything you like. Add the Petrol locations, camping sites, any place really (waypoint), into the same folder. Highlight the folders tab, tap on all folders and load only the folder you have just created.

To create a folder for the Trek, Place, etc simply tap it to open it , top right hand side you will see some symbols, the folder symbol is a black line around a white body, once you have something in a folder this symbol will be totally black .

Regards

TrevorDavid
dontyajustluvit

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 640741

Follow Up By: Frank P (NSW) - Friday, Jun 03, 2022 at 22:45

Friday, Jun 03, 2022 at 22:45
If you're having trouble isolating fuel stops and campsites from all the other Places,

In the Map Layer tool scroll if necessary to Places. Click/tap on the words All Places and then select from the list that appears all that you want, eg red and green tents, caravan parks (if you want them) fuel (towards the bottom) etc.

Then your map will show only those places.

Cheers
FrankP

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 919808

Follow Up By: TrevorDavid - Saturday, Jun 04, 2022 at 08:50

Saturday, Jun 04, 2022 at 08:50
Yep, looked at suggesting just that Frank, but that will put them across the whole map, not just into the Trek as per the original post. But hey certainly would work.

Regards

TrevorDavid
dontyajustluvit

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 919811

Follow Up By: Frank P (NSW) - Saturday, Jun 04, 2022 at 11:13

Saturday, Jun 04, 2022 at 11:13
'Morning TD,

My thinking was that by doing what I said, the OP could see the facilities he was interested in that are in proximity to his trek and then insert them into the trek as required.

But your method keeps all the info relevant to the trek in one place, which is a better solution.

Cheers
FrankP

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 919813

Sponsored Links