Willie's Worn Out!

Submitted: Wednesday, Jul 07, 2004 at 21:40
ThreadID: 14463 Views:1589 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Well, either that or he's still packing, cause I don't see his name up on the system tonight!

If we don't speak tomorrow, have a safe trip, and look after my Orange Nissan! Hint, hint.... lol

Now what was it...? 6 weeks away or something, back to catch your breath, then away again....

Life's hard!

Cheers

Lonely Wolf
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - JohnR (Vic) - Wednesday, Jul 07, 2004 at 22:36

Wednesday, Jul 07, 2004 at 22:36
Hope some one does a wolf whistle and gets you back to line Wolfie, perhaps a fox whistle and B A N G...... only no one would dare,.... would they? LOL

He has gone out to dinner tonight and heads off tomorrow. He was here earlier and actually phoned Baz, Kerrie and Venessa to offer support while they were stuck up the mountain if you read the other posts.

I hope they enjoy their dinner........
AnswerID: 66880

Reply By: Willem - Wednesday, Jul 07, 2004 at 23:25

Wednesday, Jul 07, 2004 at 23:25
Hi Wolfie

I'm packed(2 vehicles) and leaving in the morning. Have been out to dinner at friends tonite. Pretty bloody cool here(1C)and the Valiant was struggling to blow the windscreen clean on the way home. It is gonna be iced up in the morning.

Can you believe it?....this morning there was an Orange G60 towing a van parked in the main street.......... an older model than mine with the long flat front leaf springs and a SA number plate beginning with S...so a genuine oldie to boot.

Will be online every few days maybe. Have access to a phone line. Have to keep an eye out in case you and Roachie run amuck here on the forum....hahahahahahaha
AnswerID: 66887

Follow Up By: Muddy 'doe (SA) - Wednesday, Jul 07, 2004 at 23:35

Wednesday, Jul 07, 2004 at 23:35
Another Orange G60??????

I thought Rosie was a custom paint job? Not QUITE the same colour I'll bet.

Best of luck with the trip/house sitting/painting/relaxation etc

Cheers
Muddy
FollowupID: 327663

Reply By: Nudenut - Thursday, Jul 08, 2004 at 09:21

Thursday, Jul 08, 2004 at 09:21
have a good trip willem
AnswerID: 66915

Sponsored Links