PlotSwap is released

Submitted: Tuesday, Jul 13, 2004 at 02:32
ThreadID: 14611 Views:1615 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi again,

We have justed completed the latest release of the digital mapping data system called PlotSwap. The system is fully functional and completly released. We have created a PDF Press Release - 100Kb that covers off the main points of the product.

Have a look it is free to use the system to build you own geo-referenced OziExplorer compatible maps. The new release has removed all know bugs and added a new indexing map selection system.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Poppy - Tuesday, Jul 13, 2004 at 16:50

Tuesday, Jul 13, 2004 at 16:50
Hi Team
Richard Kovac must be fairly old by now as I see some of his stats were recorded in 1899...Or am I reading it wrong
Regards Poppy
AnswerID: 67594

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - David - Tuesday, Jul 13, 2004 at 17:01

Tuesday, Jul 13, 2004 at 17:01
You are reading it correctly however that date means that the plot was not 100% recorded with OziExplorer and part of the data if not all may have been a track download from GPS or similar. The data is only recorded 100% correctly if the plot is fully recorded in OziExplorer. I will adjust the output to make it say something to this effect and remove the date display. It does not mean the data is wrong just that the file information does not contain the recording date.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 328284

Sponsored Links