Aftermarket Accessories...

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 08:47
ThreadID: 14674 Views:2002 Replies:2 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Good morning!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know in and around QLD about the great guy I know who provides me with cheaper 4WD accessories. You all probably have a 'guy', but I just thought I'd give this guy a wrap because I've been around the 4wd traps for about 10 years now and no matter where this fellow has gone, he's helped me out.

He's changed jobs again and is starting out at a business where they want him to start a 4wd accessories show room, yet hes still helping me out with my new truck, he's never really made any money out of me because of the discounts, but it just show's there are some decent people left out there who love helping other people just because they can and not for an underlying reason.

Hope you all have a good one!

Cheers

Chris.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: pmacks - Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 09:49

Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 09:49
In the spirit of giving a wrap to people who help you out i found a small company called brightweld at blacktown nsw who have done all my under body protection on both my GU and off road camper and even repaired my bull bar for cheaper than i could have bought the metal and they even fitted it to boot.
i couldn't be happier and would recommend them to anyone
pmacks
AnswerID: 67870

Reply By: Moose - Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 14:52

Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 14:52
So who is he and where do we find him? Or are you just trying to psyche us all out wondering whether you're getting better deals than the rest of us?
AnswerID: 67902

Follow Up By: Member - Chris M (QLD) - Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 15:54

Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 15:54
Moose,

Nah, not sprookin' or anything, just wanted to basically give credit where credit is due. He's a top bloke and thought that most obsessed 4wd owners out there would have a 'guy' that gives them discounted prices!

He's on the southside of Brisbane and if you do need something, I'll give you my email address and I'll help you out by getting you a price.

Cheers

Chris.
FollowupID: 328585

Follow Up By: Moose - Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 16:03

Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 16:03
Thanks Chris but I'm not after anything at the moment. Yeah I have someone that looks after me too. But there's never any harm in getting a comparison quote so if I'm ever after something I'll get back to you via this forum. Incidentally I'm out at Forest Lake. Bet you're hanging out for the new truck. And I guess you're contact will be working overtime sourcing bits and pieces for it - unless most will swap over from the current one.
FollowupID: 328586

Follow Up By: Member - Chris M (QLD) - Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 16:13

Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 at 16:13
No worries mate.

Well you know where to find me should you need a comparison...

Hanging out big time for the new beast, already got some stuff to transfer from the current vehicle, and have purchased mags, tyres, suspension and steps to fit.

Spending a bit of time, but mostly know what I want due to current vehicle.

What's your rocket ship mate?
FollowupID: 328588

Sponsored Links