you can blame Roachie for this

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 13:39
ThreadID: 14907 Views:1520 Replies:8 FollowUps:9
This Thread has been Archived
Roachie

Thought that i had better do the right thing and add a bit of class to the forum

td5/v8
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 14:27

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 14:27
Mauri/Seashells/td5-V8

Congratulations on becoming a fully fledged member of the country's largest bloody nut-house.

Now, for blokes like you with multiple personality issues (for goodness sake, you dunno whether you've got a TD5 or a V bloody 8!!!!.................actually you've got neither; you're just dreaming of having one or the other and have had to settle for an old Mazda sedan while your dream fades away...LOL) we need to do something extra special. More than just make sure you take your tablets every day!!. More than just make sure that Pesty gives you what you want once a month!! More than just let you get a "fix" by looking under my bonnet every so often!!!

But what???? What can be done to get you on the road to recovery?? Or even just to "get you back on the ROAD" full stop??????

I reckon you need to get out of the house more and do some serious driving!! Get yourself across to the Riverland and see uncle Des Lexic. He has an old beat-up yota that can practice in (it's already stuffed from him running over tiny grains of sand etc so he won't mind if you prang it).
Next; get down to Adelaide and see Muddy Doe.....he's got a near new playdoe that he just LOVES washing mud off, so you could get a quick fix off him by taking his toy out into the mudflats.
Next; you need to see Nudie. He's another yota owner who would love to show you where everything is.
There are a heap more wonderful forumites who want to help you through your time of being 4x4naked, so just say the word.......get on your treddlie and see these blokes; quick!!!

AnswerID: 69035

Reply By: Baz (NSW) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 14:44

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 14:44
Whats going on in SA, all you blokes neighbors or something. Welcome to madhouse.

Baz.
AnswerID: 69038

Follow Up By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 15:21

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 15:21
Baz,
That reminds me of a yarn about a city bloke who decided to chuck in his job and move to the very isolated mountainous country in central Tassie.
He bought himself a shack miles from anywhere and decided to live alone.
After a few weeks he rec'd a knock at the door. There was this really big, hairy, smelly unkempt bloke standing there.
He says to the city bloke; "G'day mate, heard I had a new neighbour and thought I'd come and meet ya"
City bloke says; "well that's nice of you. I've been feeling a bit lonely; not used to this isolation"
Big bloke: "well what about coming to a party at my place on saturday night?"
City: "well thanks, that'd be nice"
Big bloke: "I should warn ya.....ther'll be some heavy drinkin'"
City: "no worries, I like a drink"
Big bloke: "and there'll probably be some fightin' goin' on"
City : "no worries, that won't bother me"
Big bloke; in a real drawl..."and i reckon there might be some rootin' goin' on too".
City (with a big smile): "well that'll be just fine with me"..............."By the way, how many people are gunna be there?"
Big bloke: "Oh, just you and me!!!"
FollowupID: 329443

Follow Up By: Baz (NSW) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 17:20

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 17:20
Now thats funny.
FollowupID: 329457

Follow Up By: Nudenut - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 18:18

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 18:18
Baz
they are all neigbours when you live out of the city

FollowupID: 329462

Reply By: Des Lexic - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 15:39

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 15:39
Seashells, If your a mate of Roachies, I'm sorry but you won't be bringing any class to this forum. If your better mates with Pesty, that's OK then and you will be welcomed to the forum with all due respect.
I realise that Roachie is just a blow in and that you guys haven't seen through him yet but let me give you a tip. He think's Pootrol's are grouse but really they are just gross and that's what gives him away.
Have fun on the forum.
AnswerID: 69044

Reply By: Member - Pesty (SA) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 15:51

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 15:51
Great stuff Maurie, glad to have some more class like Des and Myself adding to the SA contingent.

Baz we are just one big happy family here in SA everybody nows everbody, thats why so many of you Easterners keep coming over here to see us.

Thanks Des im glad someone finally saw through Roachies smoke screen !! LOL
AnswerID: 69047

Follow Up By: Member - Sparkie (QLD) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 18:57

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 18:57
Baz we are just one big happy family here in SA everybody nows everbody, thats why so many of you Easterners keep coming over here to see us.

I thought that was Tasmanians ? ;-)

Sparkie(IE not Y) ;-)
FollowupID: 329467

Follow Up By: Member - Sparkie (QLD) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 19:00

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 19:00
PS Mauri G, welcome to the nut house.

Sparkie(IE not Y) ;-)
FollowupID: 329468

Reply By: Lone Wolf - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 16:11

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 16:11
Welcome.................. to our nightmare!

Yes, another South Aussie welcoming another South Aussie.......... let's see............. that's two today.............

Cheers

Wolfie
AnswerID: 69050

Follow Up By: GOB & denny vic member - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 16:27

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 16:27
2 !!!!!!wolfie thats nearly the whole state now with all these other mad buggers anyway welcome maurie!!
lol

steve
gotta go and walk my dog in a minute just gota walking machine for me ,told dog walkies i got on machine she sat at front door swearing at me so i better make it up to her

steve
FollowupID: 329451

Follow Up By: GOB & denny vic member - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 16:45

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 16:45
goodday wolfie
hows the digging going i reckon we might have to have a working bee at your place 1 day just so you can get a leave pass to play with the boys and girls

steve
FollowupID: 329454

Reply By: Member - Rick (S.A.) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 16:15

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 16:15
G'day Mauri ,

Is that your name coz you have a morrie minor as your drive?

it would go just as far as a 'yota. hahahahahaha

Anyhow, welcome, & watch out for our resident SA character, who has escaped his domicile in Pterborough

Cheers
AnswerID: 69051

Reply By: Muddy 'doe (SA) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 18:24

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 18:24
G'Day Mauri,

Good to see another member to swell the SA ranks!

Roachie is the real class act in this forum. Friendly, dresses real nice in camp (RMW if you please!), lovely family, has a reeeeal nice camper trailer and even tells half decent jokes (some of the time).

Just a shame about that damned Poooootrol he insists on driving!!!

Welcome aboard buddy....

Muddy
AnswerID: 69073

Follow Up By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 21:18

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 21:18
G'day Muddy,

Strewth, thanks for the compliemts mate (I think)??? If you keep sucking up like that, I let you get close to the trol next time I see you. Eventually, once you've built up enough brownie points, i might even let you touch it or (probably not though, so don't get your hopes up too high) you could possibly be allowed to sit in the passenger's seat for 1 minute.

Cya mate.
FollowupID: 329502

Follow Up By: Muddy 'doe (SA) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 21:40

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 21:40
Don't get a big head there buddy!

Close to the Patrol is not a desirable place for a yota owner. What makes you think I would want to get anywhere near it for any other reason than to recover it!

Might have to get Pesty to help as well though, not for lack of ability on the Toyota's part but due to the 3 tonnes of accessories that will no doubt make your rig sink in the sludge in the first place!

Any good tracks for a day out up your way when the weather warms up a bit????? I am keen to try out the Playdoe's abilities but would like to be travelling with someone else around juuuust in case.

Nah bugger it! I'll ask Pesty. We 'yota owners can't afford to waste time waiting around for Nissans to keep catching up all day! LOLOLOL

Muddy
FollowupID: 329513

Reply By: Brew69(SA) - Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 19:11

Thursday, Jul 22, 2004 at 19:11
Another of the South Aussie clan welcoming you mate. And yes we all are class from SA. Cheers
AnswerID: 69083

Sponsored Links