rosscoe a.k.a barnie and wombat

Submitted: Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 09:24
ThreadID: 15284 Views:1916 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
just wondering how you boys are doing and if you would be keen to get out for a drive with Issi and i soon down wombat state sometime soon???? or if anyone else is up to get out for some mud and stuff????
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 10:56

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 10:56
Toymota Andy & Issi,
This is the sort of post that would be better suited on Member Message - as it is only directed at one/two specific people. Can you make contact with them that way please or swap private email addresses?
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 71237

Follow Up By: Toymota Andy & Issi - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 12:01

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 12:01
If you read post , I actually made a open invitation to all on this forum . The reason I mentioned Rosco in the open line , is because I met him on a recent trip to Gembrook and he mentioned doing a tri to Wombat.
FollowupID: 331445

Reply By: mr diamond - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 20:49

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 20:49
gday andy and issi.
geez talk about jumping the gun.lol
thank you for putting up an invitation for wombat we go there quite often and always great to meet new members/visitors.
ill ask here just in case people arnt allowed to post for day/weekend trips but truckster is organising a trip to mt skene(the snow) for sunday the 15th theres going to be a few from e/o and its a great day out.
AnswerID: 71318

Reply By: Rossco100series - Thursday, Aug 12, 2004 at 22:00

Thursday, Aug 12, 2004 at 22:00
Hey Andy

Sorry for taking soooooooooooooooooo long to reply the wombat sounds good I still have your business card. I will arrange a day I'll get my maps out and plan a trip ( around my rotating shift work ) and show u and Issi some sights eg old mine shafts, timber mills and finally mud :-). And I also must join as a member so I'm easier to get a hold off. i will plan a trip for a max of 6 cars as some of the tracks are narrow and confined, and GD will come along as well in his Mazda Bravo. Some of the tracks maybe hard so I will also plan bypass tracks as well.

Catch up with ya soon
Rossco ( Burrrrrrrrrrppppppppp barnie )
AnswerID: 72396

Sponsored Links