question about mt skene 15th august.

Submitted: Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:40
ThreadID: 15345 Views:1310 Replies:5 FollowUps:7
This Thread has been Archived
a while ago truckster mentioned a day trip to mt skene and a few people said the 15th was probly a better day.
just wondering if anyone else is heading up there.and who.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:48

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:48
Are you sure thats enough warning for people?
AnswerID: 71495

Follow Up By: mr diamond - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:53

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:53
lol i9 hope so .
i know a few who are going.
0
FollowupID: 331668

Follow Up By: Truckster (Vic) - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 15:36

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 15:36
but... but its only 9 days warning..
0
FollowupID: 331691

Reply By: Al & Mrs Al (Vic) - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:50

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:50
We might !
AnswerID: 71497

Follow Up By: mr diamond - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:55

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:55
will we meet at seymour again.
sorry i probly should have emailed this
0
FollowupID: 331669

Follow Up By: Al & Mrs Al (Vic) - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:57

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:57
I'm 70% sure we can make it....which only leaves 30% uncertainity
0
FollowupID: 331672

Follow Up By: Truckster (Vic) - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 14:35

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 14:35
30% uncertainity -> for a woman, thats = 100%... :P
0
FollowupID: 331680

Follow Up By: Al & Mrs Al (Vic) - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 14:42

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 14:42
you like to live dangerously don't you Trucky.......

0
FollowupID: 331682

Follow Up By: Truckster (Vic) - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 14:47

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 14:47
I talk only with knife tounge..
0
FollowupID: 331685

Reply By: GO_OFFROAD - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 13:05

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 13:05
the 15th is the day of the protest rally against the bracks govt turning all our forests into national parks at appollo bay.

The more the merrier, as Wombat has been able to achieve 100% of what was required because of the turnout that it recieved for that area.

see post 15293 for more details also about camping near by etc.
AnswerID: 71503

Reply By: cj - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 15:18

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 15:18
I'll be there that weekend camping in the snow.
AnswerID: 71519

Reply By: Member - Toonfish - Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 17:32

Friday, Aug 06, 2004 at 17:32
cj you must have a set of brasss ones or plenty of warming beverages?

of course i will be there with 2 others.

u know it!
AnswerID: 71530

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (13)