Transporting CDROMs on heavy road corragation? cases or sleeves?

Submitted: Friday, Jul 26, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1580 Views:1661 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I've been transpoting my music and Auslig map CDROM in single cases. I did not want to use sleeves to store my CDROM.
But I think I must accept defeat because even by taping my CDROM to the case it manages get loose and starts scratching the CDROM. I was wandering if anyone has tried sleeves and which brand of sleeve would be the best?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Sam - Friday, Jul 26, 2002 at 00:00

Friday, Jul 26, 2002 at 00:00
Robert, I just loaded a little sleeve pouch with some CDROM's for our servers at work, and the sleeves in the pouch are some of the best I have seen. They have a soft cloth inerlay that to me seems like it would protect the CD's even on a trip on some of the worse outback tracks. Thats if the CD's move in the first place as the sleeves have a very tight grip on them. I have taken CD's in their jewel cases on trips in the past and found they just bounce out of the centre grip and end up scratched as you mentioned. I would look for a good quality sleeve arrangement. Preferrably one with a soft cloth inerlay as in my experience, the plain plastic ones have scratched the CDs. cheers, Sam.
AnswerID: 5171

Sponsored Links